WISH YOU COULD OFFER A 401(k) PLAN TO YOUR EMPLOYEES? NOW YOU CAN!
THE MGFPA MULTIPLE EMPLOYER 401(k) PLAN,
BUILT JUST FOR YOU!
If you’ve often wished you could offer a 401(k) plan to your employees but found the process too time consuming, too costly and way too much paperwork, you’re not alone! That’s why the Maine Grocers & Food Producers Association has teamed up with Lincoln Financial Distributors to offer a program designed specifically for small to mid-range companies like yours.
Introducing the MGFPA “Multiple-Employer 401(k) Plan” — a valuable new benefit for our members! With this platform you will be afforded the best-in-class administration, a robust investment line-up, and maximum flexibility to fit the unique needs of your individual organization.
Best of all, this plan is extremely affordable!
Major Benefits of MGFPA’s Multiple Employer 401(k) plan:
- Provides 3(16) Administration along with 3(38) Investment oversight to insulate our members from liability and streamline administration.
- Get expert investment selection and fiduciary protection from a third party which also takes the responsibility for the quality of investments.
- Enjoy the flexibility to design the features of the plan that work best for your company including profit sharing, matching contributions, loans, Roth deferrals, and more!
- Enjoy institutional pricing that may not be available as an independent 401(k) plan sponsor.
- Provide a high-quality benefit asset that can tip the scales in your favor when recruiting top-level talent and retaining your current staff.
- Retain your existing financial adviser!
We are confident you will appreciate the great value of the MGFPA 401(k) Plan.
For more information, view the Retail 401k Brochure or visit retail401k.com.